Thursday, December 12, 2013

Banana Oatmeal Muffins

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Oil Free, No Added Sugar...lets see, what else is amazing about these muffins? They have only a few ingredients and one batch fit between both my muffin tins (so I didn't have to do a second batch and wait for the pans to cool in between batches).



On a whim I tried these and I'm so glad that I did. They are "healthy" tasting, so if you want them a little sweeter just add a 1/4-1/2 c. of brown sugar (or any sweetener of your choice).

3 Bananas, mashed - very ripe
1 cup Vanilla Almond Milk
2 eggs
3 cups Oats
1 Tablespoon Baking Powder
1 teaspoon vanilla (I added a bit extra)
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
1/4 cup walnuts chopped (optional)
1/8- 1/4 cup shredded coconut (optional)
1/4 cup chocolate chips or blueberries (optional)

375* F for 20 minutes in a greased muffin tin.



Enjoy!  They are very good with peanut butter. Mmmm.. I think I might go have another.

No comments:

Post a Comment